Process is Powerful: A Practical Guide for Media Activists
The Center for International Media Action (CIMA) draws on five years of alliance-building experience to produce an open source guide for practitioners working toward systemic, progressive media change. With a focus on planning and evaluation strategies, the guide draws from several case studies, including CIMA's work with the 'Necessary Knowledge' Collaborative Grants program at the SSRC.
HOW we do our work is just as important as WHAT we do...
"Process Is Powerful" is a practical guide from CIMA that presents case studies, tools, tips and lessons on how to use planning and evaluation to strengthen media change work. The focus is how to build participation, power and long-range strategy through the ways we design and assess our work.
- checklists for planning meetings and doing outreach
- case studies of planning and evaluation in alliance-building projects
- activities for strategy-planning workshops
- toolkits for working through evaluation plans
- tips on dealing with funders
- and much more!
Click here to download the pdf guide (free download).